Local Design Service
Are you ready to move forward on your project?
Are you looking for general design advice, a color consultation or window treatments?
Do you have a dated room that needs a refresh?
Or are you getting geared up for a larger renovation or new construction project?
All local designs projects, small or large, start here with an initial consultation!
WHAT IS NEEDED TO GET STARTED
- Please review MY LOCAL DESIGN PROCESS
- Complete CLIENT QUESTIONAIRE to schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone consultation. Completing this questionnaire will allow us more time to focus on your project and ultimately save you money.
- During our complimentary phone consultation we will review your project and discuss what each of us can do to prepare for the onsite consultation to ensure it is productive and value packed for your needs.
- If your project requires more hours than allowed in the initial consultation, I will provide a Letter of Agreement outlining the phases and respective fees for your project.
WHAT IS THE COST?
- All initial on-site consultations are offered at a flat rate of $450 allowing for a maximum of 3 hours. This fee is based on the value of what I deliver rather than the actual hours I am in your home. If you want just general color and design advice, this meeting may be all that is needed to jumpstart your project. For more involved decorating, renovation or new construction services, this meeting will continue our programming phase to fully understand your needs as well as brainstorming some possible directions for your design project. Even if you decide not to move forward with further services, you will receive ideas which will propel you forward in achieving your goals.
- If you wish to continue consultation on your project, my minimum starting fee is $1400.00 with a ten hour cap which is paid upfront before any work commences. An estimate of the total hours for your project will be provided.
- For larger renovation and new construction projects, I will provide a Letter of Agreement giving a flat fee for each phase of the project. All flat fees broken down by project phase are payable prior to any service performed.
My approach differs from some Interior Designers in that I do offer a menu of services that does not demand total control of all steps of the design process. My desire is to meet you where you are at with your needs, goals and budget and provide you with direction and solutions which will propel you forward in transforming your life and home. I welcome both small and large projects.